stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Have Pressure, You Have Pressure



A YouTube classic Bus Uncle documents an argument that took place on a Hong Kong bus last year. It's subsequent distribution on 'teh intranets' made it a viral phenomenon, with many of the exchanges becoming Chinese catch-phrases.

Although I've picked up a little Cantonese over time (mostly food words) from hanging with my wife's family, to my uneducated ear many conversations in Cantonese sound like arguments anyway, one of the reasons that I found this amusing.

And speaking of unfortunate videos, when I heard that there was a new clip of Britney Spears Naked, this wasn't at all what I expected. Looks like she is trying to be the next Anna Nicole.
|| JM, 4:20 PM

1 Comments:

I think Britneys shaved head is her way of celebrating the year of the pig. She is their poster child, you know.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment