stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hearts, Flowers, Yadda, Yadda, etc.

Yet another Hallmark Holiday, tomorrow marks another real holiday gone retail. If this leaves a bad taste in you mouth as well, you may prefer to celebrate with one of these Be My Anti-Valentine E-Cards. Show that you care in a way that stands out from the whole overdone flower thing.
|| JM, 10:35 AM

5 Comments:

How can chocolates in a pretty heart shaped box leave a bad taste in your mouth? Nope, I won't bash the day that I get so many pieces of chocolate that I don't know what to do with it so I gobble it all down with a smile on my face.

Happy Valentine's eve :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 11:18 AM  
And what about lingerie? That can't leave a bad taste in your mouth...Some of us choose to think of this as a romantic holiday as opposed to a Hallmark Holiday...any excuse for some cardio!!! ~tk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

You just had to know I would come back today and do that, didn't you :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 8:50 AM  
Yep I'm down with the Valentines, chocolates and romance too. But I'm a girl....
Happy Valentines Day!
Blogger Mary, at 10:26 AM  
Candy is dandy, cards are for bards, flowers have powers, but liquor is quicker. . . ;)
Blogger John Good, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment