stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blink, And You Miss It

Yet another Star Trek related topic, is last night's appearance of Sulu as Hiro's father on Heroes. A nice tip 'o the hat to ST was the "NCC 1701" license plate on his car.

As much as I'm liking this show, I'm still occasionally bugged by it's illogical details. Pretty much everything surrounding the Sylar capture/escape storyline falls into that category for me, but I'm willing to let it pass under the umbrella of dramatic license. What I'm NOT willing to forgive are the "teaser" commercials which continue to expose too much information about upcoming events. Too many times we see scenes that would really pack a wallop "IF" they hadn't already shown them as "coming attractions". That's regrettable, since otherwise it's a darned good Sci-Fi ride. My strategy has been to take the dog out during the next week preview, but unfortunately the commercials expose these same spoiler moments.
|| JM, 10:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment