stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sn-NO Way!

With temperatures is the 40's and 50's again this week, it certainly doesn't feel like January. I'm beginning to think that the only way I'll see any snow is if I order this Instant Snow, which come to think of it is just fine by me! The 8 oz. size makes 2 full gallons, which is just about all I'd need. Now, we just need to start spring early. Unfortunately, global warming seems to be taking care of that as well!
|| JM, 12:28 PM

2 Comments:

I had 2 flies in my house today. In January.
Blogger Mary, at 5:56 PM  
That can't be good; but at least I don't think it is one of the signs of the apocalypse.
Blogger JM, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment