stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quote(s)-A-'Da-Day:

A few Groucho Marx Quotes:
  • "Go, and never darken my towels again."
  • "I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home."
  • "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
  • "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
  • "Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms."
  • "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
  • "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
  • Tags:
    || JM, 9:17 AM

    1 Comments:

    Groucho! When I was a kid, we would come home for lunch and watch this show. That sure takes me back. He has to be the king of the quick comeback joke. Thanks, John.
    Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 12:42 PM  

    Post a Comment