stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Let's hope that turning over the 'ol calendar page marks the beginning of a happy and healthy new year for you and yours! I'll momentarily set aside my pessimistic tendencies and allow the optimism that the new year represents to take over. Good luck to those of you who are doing the New Year's Resolution thing, but hopefully all of us can find some small way to make this year better than the one than came before it. If we are really lucky, let's keep our fingers crossed that our leaders can do the right thing and bring home the troops before the ball drops next year!
|| JM, 10:00 AM

2 Comments:

I like the optimistic viewpoint myself. It gives me something to aim at. Have a happy one.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 12:14 PM  
I should clarify my use of the word pessimism, since it is widely misunderstood. But since I'm running out the door, it will have to wait for another day.
Blogger JM, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment