stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Cute Cover-Up

futuronomie: emotibuds
They claim these cute little earbud covers were discovered in a train car in storage in Queens. Supposedly the product of an unsuspecting commuter as a result of the intense and varied emotions she experienced as she shuffled through her music library on her iPod. I've made up worse excuses, I'm sure.

I'm sort of favoring (for obvious reasons) #19, the neurotic ("or maybe just more perceptive than most") model. But if I were to wear them, I'm sure that many people would miss the meaning and just assume that this has something to do with a wet t-shirt contest.
|| JM, 10:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment