stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blonde Moment

I'll have to confess that pure boredom led me to take the What kind of blonde are you? quiz that I stumbled upon recently. (ANYTHING to avoid watching the Shrub's performance last night!) Perhaps it was just my way to get in touch with my "inner blonde" but once I found out that I was Nicole Kidman, I just had to share this good news. I'm a...

Strawberry Blonde

You are very energetic for a blonde, you are almost like a redhead!

Personality Test Results


Although I hope that this doesn't mean that I've got baggage from my previous relationship with a short actor who belongs to a freakish cult.
|| JM, 9:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment