stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MST3K Film Festival



In my unending quest for silly time-wasting fun, I stumbled upon this Mystery Science Theater 3000 clip, Aquatic Wizards featuring an old short filmed at Cypress Gardens, which I thought went out of business years ago until I poked around on Wikipedia and found out otherwise. Behold the awesome power of teh intranets.

I've posted a few of my MST3K favorites in the past, but this seems like a good time for a giant link-dump of some more classic films and their MST3K commentary. Although a ton of the full length features are available on YouTube (split up of course), my ADD tendencies make me favor the old shorts, which in many cases almost don't even need the smart-assed wisecrack remarks to be considered funny. Join us now on the Satellite of Love and be prepared to laugh, groan, and chuckle:

"Why Study Industrial Arts?"
Gumby Robot Rumpus
Werewolf Ending Credits
Johnny at the Fair
Design for Dreaming
Keeping Clean and Neat
Posture Pals
Speech
Using Your Voice
They Just Didn't Care
Excerpt from "Future War"
A Day At The Fair
Hired!
X Marks the Spot: Driving In New Jersey
Circus On Ice
Catching Trouble
Tags: , ,
|| JM, 8:28 AM

1 Comments:

Oh man, I used to live for MST2K every Saturday morning. I LOVED it. At that time I thought it was one of the most clever shows on tv. They got away with stuff that was just so damned funny. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment