stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Milking The Franchise



The upcoming flick Rocky Balboa proves that it's possible to go to the well long after it's dry. Everything after the 2nd one has seemed like it was just going through the motions. I hope I'm wrong, but my expectations are pretty low. Knowing that Stallone is also making another Rambo sequel doesn't encourage me to think this is going to be anything but crap.

For my money, if I'm gonna watch a boxing sequel I'll stick to this NSFW version of Raging Bullwinkle, instead.
|| JM, 9:08 AM

1 Comments:

I'm in shock. The first review of the Rocky sequel I read was good. So was the 2nd, and the 3rd. How could I have been so horribly wrong, or am I just reading the wrong reviews?
Blogger JM, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment