stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Christmas Tale

Somehow, as a result of my hothouse flower existence of the last few weeks, I've escaped the seasonal ambiance that one usually has by this time of year. However, there's nothing that can infuse me with the spirit of the season quicker than a shot of the Jean Shepherd classic tale A Christmas Story.

And in the event that this isn't enough to do the trick, for a mere $139.99 you can now order the classic Red Rider Leg Lamp from the guy who bought and restored The Christmas Story House that was used in the filming of the movie. If I ever find myself in the neighborhood of Cleveland, I'll be sure to stop in and visit.

But for those of us with a dose of ADD, A Christmas Story in 30 seconds re-enacted by bunnies may be a better way to sample this holiday classic. And if you're not bothered by commercial bastardization, this updated Cingular version may suit you just fine!
|| JM, 8:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment