stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So Easy...



At the risk of repeating myself, I've already mentioned that I was a big fan of the Geico Caveman commercials. Apparently, I'm not alone as this Cartoon Caveman version suggests. But since I didn't pull out my caveman club and beat this thread into a bloody pulp, a mini-linkdump on the subject. Suddenly, I have a craving for roast duck with the mango salsa...

Geico Caveman on the Cell
"Remind Me"/"So Easy": The Caveman Music and the video
Caveman Movie Trailer?
eBay: Cavemen are People Too Bumper Sticker
The bios of two cavemen from IMDb.
|| JM, 10:35 AM

2 Comments:

The mango salsa one was definitely my favorite. That eye roll at the end was classic.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  
Okay, I'm out-ing myself on this. I love those commercials too. Nicole is right the eye roll sells it.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment