stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Just A Note

Just a quick update in the event that anybody is worried that I fell off the face of the earth. The reality is that I wish I had, it would probably be preferable to what I've been going through. I woke up the other day, only to find that I was in the midst of a full fledged case of the flu. I had no idea how totally and completely this would kick my butt. No time or energy to look at, or comment on blogs, to say nothing about doing an actual post. Someday, perhaps, just not anytime soon.
|| JM, 3:58 PM

5 Comments:

I am glad we heard from you. We were just about to send out the search and rescue team. Take care of yourself. You are very important to us.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 6:25 AM  
It's been awhile...I hope you're not dead!...~tk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  
Man you must have had a miserable thanksgiving. Please get well so that you don't miss santa claus too.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 4:01 PM  
wow! what's going on? where you been? get back to us soon.-C-
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  
So THAT'S where you've been all this time! Aww man, that sucks. Hope you're feeling a heck of a lot better.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment