stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Game Time

Sometimes, things aren't always as they appear. One of several deceiving pictures sure to produce a chuckle.

Speaking of illusions, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had what I thought was a brilliant idea for a blog post. It was detailed, developed and appeared to me with complete clarity. The thought occurred to me that I should get up and make notes, but I just rolled over and went back to sleep, sure that I'd have no trouble remembering it in the morning. I was wrong, The more I think about it, it must have been a dream, since "complete clarity" is something I haven't had much of recently.
|| JM, 9:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment