stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tech Lust Dilemma

Following all the rumors and teased product releases can drive you insane, although in my case that's a very short trip. The pending release of a smaller, cheaper Palm Treo smartphone offers a tempting alternative to my aging PDA and cell phone. And when I see that Cingular may be offering the Treo 680 for free if you take on a two year plan, it gets me salivating.

But as if to get me even more crazy, I see the possibility that an Apple iPhone may be on the way, one of them a smartphone featuring a keyboard and wifi. Be still my heart.
|| JM, 9:49 AM

1 Comments:

Of course; now that I just got a new phone and a new 2-year contract!!!-tk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment