stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Push It

Today's joke of the day comes to us courtesy of Miss Cellania:
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung!"

I took a drink from my can of Busch Light, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses and stared directly into the eyes of this nosy ass neighbor and then calmly replied,

"I am. That's why she cuts the grass."
And an honorable mention goes to Wonkette who asks: "Why don’t GOP congressman use bookmarks? They don’t need to; they simply bend over the pages."
Tags:
|| JM, 5:39 PM

1 Comments:

Okay, BOTH of these are pieces of literary brilliance. I'm on pins and needles waiting to see which one takes home the Nobel Prize. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment