stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pun Stuff!

Silly Puns (a redundant name if I've ever heard of one) provides the following:
  • Did you hear about the optometrist who fell into a lens grinder and made a spectacle of himself?
  • Why is Saudi Arabia free of mental illness? There are nomad people there.
  • When I was in the supermarket I saw a man and a woman wrapped in a barcode. I asked, "Are you two an item?"
  • A guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
  • I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the wrong way.
  • Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist's Novocain during root canal work? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
  • A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. The bartender says, "You can come in, but don't start anything!"
  • This duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. "Four bucks," says the bartender. "Put it on my bill."
  • Four fonts walk into a bar. The barman says "Oi - get out! We don't want your type in here"
  • Tags:
    || JM, 8:19 AM

    1 Comments:

    Wow those are...erm..."entertaining". ;)
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

    Post a Comment