stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Not What You Were Looking 4-0-4

Area 404 catalogs some of the most unique and creative "page not found" messages on the web.

One of my favorites includes this one from the site that puts a "poe-etic" twist on the situation...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
"'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!"
Quoth the server, "404".

And sometimes, the message is a question of how you interpret it, as this 404 Not Found page illustrates.
|| JM, 7:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment