stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kickin' It

Kiss My Ass, George (VIA freakgirl)
Drop your drawers and and take a picture, which you can upload to this site, along with your message of discontent which appears as a mouseover. A special gallery for those who actually write the message ON their ass! Once they get 1000 asses on board, a special framed poster will be sent directly to Dubya,
Tags:
|| JM, 8:20 AM

3 Comments:

Soooo, did you? I won't tell a soul. Good one. Thanks.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 7:02 PM  
OMG for two reasons:

1) This site is BRILLIANT.

2) I was just pondering the possibility of typing the comment "George Bush, kiss my ass" on someone's blog just now but refrained. Maybe I should send him the url instead?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  
LOL Can the CIA trace ass prints?
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment