stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I...Got...Nuttin'


So why not a visit to Thrill World?

I guess I've reached a place where I find myself with a newfound approach to blogging:
  • I've been way too busy to have blogging emerge as a priority. And I've also been remiss about leaving comments.
  • When I DO surf the web, I find myself surfing material for my own enjoyment, and spinning it into a blog entry is the farthest thing from my mind.
  • When blogging thoughts actually creep in, I find myself having one of the following reactions: been there/done that, probably will be (or has been) done better by somebody else, so why bother?
  • I'm realizing that it's possible to break the addiction, perhaps? But I can't make a clean break and just walk away. I just might find the motivation, or the occasional thought worth sharing. So for now; less frequent posting.
  • || JM, 9:53 AM

    2 Comments:

    I understand.
    Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 1:42 PM  
    I'm definitely on board with your blogging thoughts. Lately I've actually been getting a little stressed trying to think of post ideas and trying to visit everyone else's blogs. I feel like I'm constantly falling behind. I didn't expect this when I started blogging!
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 AM  

    Post a Comment