stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween Planning

What good news it is to hear that we are being "encouraged" to dress up for Halloween at work....NOT! I'll get into it for a party, but I'm never a fan of forced frivolity in a place of employment and I'm not looking forward to this. Maybe it's not too late to take the day off. Or maybe I could just wear THIS costume and hope that I get sent home.
|| JM, 9:56 AM

2 Comments:

You really do have to wear a costume to work? I would feel weird as hell going to work in some outfit. Good luck to you on that :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 3:37 PM  
It's one thing to ALLOW employees to dress up for halloween. But to "encourage" them? Unless you work in a costume shop I think that's taking things a little too far.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment