stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Good Excuses

Blogger was having another of it's funky days again, so I ditched the idea of posting until now. But at least other people have come up with better excuses for not blogging than I have had recently. A few of the classics found at the f blog: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile (VIA Boing Boing):
  • "work has rurned out to be a curse and blessing, more money but I work with a bunch of alcoholics."
  • "It must be because I haven't done much around the house to brag about! The place still looks the same, so this must mean that I am at least maintaining the mess instead of adding to it. I still have a piles everywhere."
  • "I just don't enjoy it as much as I convince myself I do."
  • "I think a post I wrote a couple weeks ago was too big and clogged up one of the tubes leading to my "own personal internet." Fortunately I just bought some eDrano, so things should be fine now."
  • "I forgot my password..."
  • || JM, 7:31 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment