stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Street Life

I always get ideas that I think I should run with and I lack the energy or resources to follow-through with them. My concept of the multi-pack of women's underware called "panties-in-a bunch" is one of the balls I've dropped. And a line of colorful snack cakes packaged in a plastic cage called "urinal cakes" is another missed opportunity that I haven't persued.

But now I see that someone has come up with what appears to be the world's perfect job idea: I Do Nothing All Day. The site is a collection of NYC street life featuring video clips of the beautiful, hip and sexy, women found on the streets of New York. Why didn't I think of that?
|| JM, 7:52 AM

2 Comments:

"Panties in a wad" would have worked, especially if it were really bubble gum.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 1:03 PM  
I had an idea for Beach in a Box. It would be a small box filled with sand that office people could put under their desks and scrunch around in.

The worst part is...someone sells it now!

It coulda been the next Pet Rock I tell ya!
Blogger Omnipotent Poobah, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment