stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Feel Much Better Now

McSweeney's Lists: HAL's Comments While Trapped on a Desert Island, and Your Name Is Dave:
  • It's not the heat, Dave, it's the humidity.
  • That's quite a beard you're growing, Dave.
  • Shall I calculate pi to 100,000 decimal places for you again, Dave?
  • Ow. I told you, Dave, I'm not programmed for that.
  • I think that seagull likes you, Dave.
  • Dave, I'm receiving a communication from Mission Control. Ha-ha, got you again.
  • Who is this "Wilson" you've been talking to, Dave?
  • I'm afraid I can't let you build that radio out of coconuts, Dave.
  • || JM, 10:44 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment