stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gummy Treat?

Fear Factor Gross-Out Gummy Platters
From the "is this really necessary?" department comes these tasty candy assortments in the following varieties:

  • Gross-Out Gummy Pig-Out Platter: With Yummy Pig Parts!
  • Gross-Out Gummy Spaghetti: Slimy candy worms with candy coagulated blood balls!
  • Gross-Out Gummy Pizza: Crunchy candy fish eyes, worms, and stinky cheese.
  • Gross-Out Gummy Breakfast: Candy liquified protein shake, duck egg, and silkworm cereal.

  • More like a "trick" than a "treat" these would be perfect for serving to people who you just can't alienate using more traditional methods. Myself, I'll just stick my head in the garbage can and sniff if I feel the need to get nauseous. But if I want to get a candy that really sends a message, I think I'll opt for these Mini Dickmann's Choclates instead.
    Tags: ,
    || JM, 12:25 PM

    1 Comments:

    I think I'll have a snicker. Snicker!
    Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 9:07 PM  

    Post a Comment