stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You Must Choose

I haven't done the old Tuesday Is Chooseday thing for a long time, so why not?
Would you rather:
  1. cover all your food in barbeque sauce OR eat everything with a toothpick?
  2. know how to throw a lasso with perfect accuracy OR be an expert trombonist?
  3. smell like pickles OR walk like a penguin?
  4. touch your finger to your nose everytime somebody says the word "know" OR laugh uncontrollably whenever somebody says the word "but"?
As much as I love BBQ sauce, I'm sure I'd grow sick of it, so eating with a toothpick becomes the easy choice. It would probably make me slow down and eat less which wouldn't be a bad thing at all. And since I used to play trumpet, and dabbled at the trombone once or twice I'd have to opt for the expert musical skill. I don't see myself walking like a penguin, and really...who DOESN'T like pickles? But the final choice is the easiest, since who wouldn't choose to laugh?
Tags:
|| JM, 11:06 AM

3 Comments:

I'll take the lasso and then I can pull in a perfect trombonist who eats BBQ with a toothpick, but....sorry cracked up there a bit.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 1:05 PM  
Enjoyed reading your answers I just read someone's answers and they dont like pickles.
Mine's up at my site :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  
I'd pick the same as you with the exception that it would have to be SWEET pickles, not dill.
Blogger Allena, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment