stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Those Were The Days

I Miss Monica is a little ditty from Dean Friedman and is just one of the great things to be found at the Huffington Post's Contagious Festival. Original, user submitted pieces get voted on by readers in an attempt to flag the next Jib Jab type craze. A few more of the top entries:

A Right-Winger Reads the NY Times
Bill O'Reilly vs. The Borgs
Goys Gone Wild!
Can't Get Fooled Again
Kathrine Harris and Bill Frist--Separated at Birth?
4 More Years
How to Reach 100,000 People for Under $1.00
|| JM, 11:52 AM

1 Comments:

I have a friend that is a frequent contributer to the Huff. Post but I better not say his name in case he doesn't want to be associated with me.

Thanks for the tip - I'll check these out.
Blogger Allena, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment