stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh, Baby!

McSweeney's Lists: Toddler T-Shirt Slogans:

Acceptable
  • Ask me about the C-section.
  • More of a tit man, thanks.
  • Still pissed about missing the millennium.
  • I buried my heart at Legoland.
  • Waiting for Godot.
  • Don't let Tony Danza touch me.
  • Stop the war. Already.
  • Stunt double for Katie Holmes's baby.

  • Unacceptable
  • Property of Child and Family Services
  • Glad those stairs were carpeted.
  • Slap me if you love Jesus.
  • Not quite getting this whole "MILF" phenomenon.
  • I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
  • Daddy didn't want me.
  • Ask me about the extra digit.
  • Grandma won't shut up.
  • || JM, 12:11 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment