stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New & Improved?

Well, it looks like Blogger will be getting a long awaited update. This has been long overdue and it includes some New Features and promises to improve usability as well. Probably still not as as well executed as Wordpress, but any improvement is welcomed. And after playing with it, this beta version looks like it's not quite ready for prime time, but still looks promising.
|| JM, 8:21 AM

2 Comments:

Do you prefer the online version of Wordpress or the actual blog software?

I'll be interested in seeing this wonderful beta version while I'm commenting on everyone's blogs.`
Blogger Nicole, at 7:58 PM  
You give me too much credit; I've never used it. I'm just going on what "they" say.
Blogger JM, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment