stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Magic!

I see that the illusionist David Copperfield claims to have discovered the fountain of youth. In the past he's gained much attention for his stunts like making large objects disappear. Some say he also created the illusion of dating uber-babe Claudia Schiffer, but the jury is still out on that one.

Today, I found out that I too can perform similar feats of magic. After coming home to what should have been a cool and comfortable house, I walked into a steambox, with hot air pouring out of the a/c ducts. One quick phone call to the HVAC service guy, and voilà, my pending big screen TV purchase turned into a new heating/cooling system! I'll have to work my way up to sawing someone in half!
|| JM, 10:58 AM

2 Comments:

I think it would be a good invention if we could put a magnifying screen in front of the tv. Now is your time to put it together and become an instant millionaire.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 1:10 PM  
That's a "talent" I'm quite sure that you wish you didn't have. ;)
Blogger Nicole, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment