stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Little Data To Process

The recent twenty-fifth anniversary of the IMB PC wasn't that big a deal, except that it gave us a chance to get nostalgic about our computing past. Although I almost bought a Timex/Sinclair, I wound up waiting for the "more sophisticated" Windows 3.0 interface until I let the computer bug bite again.

But sign into the internet Time Machine for a little "blast from the past"...
DOS Timeline
List of DOS commands
DOS Humor
Microsoft Bob 1.0
The Apple II Desktop
Tandy's DeskMate
OS/2 Warp
Internet History
Old Computer Ads
Blue Screen Of Death
BSoD Gallery
New IMPROVED BSoD
|| JM, 8:02 AM

1 Comments:

Any day that something doesn't go wrong on my computer or my blog, is a day to celebrate for me. Sometimes I think I have CD, computer disfunction. If it lasts more than four hours I call a tech.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment