stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Krazee CYE Tour


Larry gets a NSFW tour of Krazee Eyez Killa's Crib.

It was great news to see that there will be a 6th season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Not everyones cup 'o tea, this dark and quirky comedy allows us to follow Larry David as he maneuvers through the minefields of everyday life, with a "no holds barred" persona and a propensity to offend. Trouble, and laughter usually follows.

I had thought that the series "jumped the shark" during the fourth season, and I see that there are plenty of others who would say the same. Season five bounced back nicely, even if it seemed a little more obvious and predictable, but it still managed to pack in the funny. Let's hope that the new season isn't the one that makes us say it stuck around too long.
|| JM, 12:21 AM

2 Comments:

I can't figure out how you do it. You work full time, commute, run, blog with stuff that appears to have taken time and energy to collect and still have time for TV. Oh, I bet you don't sleep - is that it?
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 8:22 AM  
Hey, sleep is vastly overrated. The last few days my creaky knees have kept me from pounding the pavement anyway. And as far as TV time is concerned, I'm usually multitasking and surfing the web simultaneously. I can't really say that I put much time or effort into this...I always thought that showed in the end product, but once again I may be wrong.
Blogger JM, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment