stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another TV Addiction

I couldn't help myself from chuckling when I read this on the Sell This House Discussion Board: "I watch your show each week. I am a redesign decorator and I enjoy watching tricks or the trade and transformation where I get ideas. However, Tanya Memme's clothing is embarrassingly revealing for the position she has. The November 29, 2005 episode, Wilmington staged house,was the worst outfit she has ever worn on the show. No wonder, Daniel, the teenaged boy took such a liking to her. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts either! And I am a woman! Perhaps she can tone it down a bit and dress like the professional she is."

Hey, just keep this to yourself, and don't ruin it for the rest of us! (And can somebody send me a tape of the Nov. 29th episode?) It's not that I don't enjoy seeing strangers descend upon an open house and make all kinds of rude remarks about how the house is cluttered or hideously decorated. How could that NOT be fun? But Tanya takes what could be a pretty tense situation, and as a result of her charm and good humor defuses these potentially awkward moments in a very entertaining fashion. Oh, and she's completely "babe-o-licious" and wears some pretty hot outfits, which keeps me tuning in again and again. And she has her own blog, so what's not to like?
|| JM, 8:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment