stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Warning!

I get really steamed when I see otherwise able bodied people parking in the spaces for the disabled. I get even crazier when someone who has a spouse or loved who they transport and gets one of those handicapped tags which think that they can use ALL THE TIME, even when they don't have the other person with them. Although, perhaps the argument could be made that they have a mental handicap.

These warning signs (VIA Stay Free! Daily) are from a guerilla campaign to draw attention to the subject. I suspect that I might have to print out a few of these to put on the windshield of offending cars. And another campaign tries to make the same point.
|| JM, 12:23 AM

1 Comments:

I agree. And another thing that pisses me off is pedestrians who use the bike lanes instead of the sidewalk.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment