stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mooby News


Trooper Clerks
A funny clip to mark the premier of Clerks 2 which goes into wide distribution today. I caught Kevin Smith on O & A the other morning where he confronted Joel Siegel over his outburst while walking out on the films' screening. The full story at Kevins' Blog: A Dick in a Mustache is Still a Dick.

So far the reviews look good, but as much as I'd like to see this new movie, I'll probably lame out and wait for the DVD release. To tide me over, or to whet your appetitie, a few Clerks related video links:

Helpful hints from Jay and Silent Bob
The Flying Car
Clerks - Lost Scene
Clerks anime
|| JM, 8:05 AM

1 Comments:

I saw it yesterday. Wasn't as good as the first one but it wasn't bad. It lacked something, though.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment