stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Live and Learn

One of my favorite things on the cable channel TLC are their funny, yet true Life Lessons commercials featuring a rather charming series of collectible figurines. This one commemorates a painful lesson that many of us have learned "Just because you like it doesn't mean she will." My regrettable purchase of an expresso maker comes to mind. And if you are so inclined, you can now order your these 3-D polyresin treasures to spruce up your own home or office. It's a toss-up between this and the "When she asks for a backrub, sometimes she just wants a backrub" as far as which one I like best.
|| JM, 7:56 AM

2 Comments:

OH, if only more men would follow the back-rub advice.
Sheesh.
Seriously.
Don't offer a backrub if you're just doing it for sex, because if I say SURE, I'D LOVE A BACKRUB that's exactly what I mean. And that's all. :)

Perhaps that's why I'm single. :D

I think my favorite of those is the one where the dinner guests hide the food by throwing it up into the light fixture. It always makes me laugh.
Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 12:47 PM  
I was JUST about to ask if TLC was selling these figurines yet. Everyone I know is talking about them. Whoever came up with that idea needs to get a ginormous raise and a hearty pat on the back.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment