stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Little Difference

The recent study that revealed that sex differences go deep is hardly news to anybody, but just gives us a few facts to back up what most of us already knew. Experience can sometimes be a harsh teacher however and you sometimes learn to keep these differences to yourself.

A classic example of how differently men and women see things just happened to me the other day while the wife and I were shopping at the Walgreens drugstore. The cashier was taking an exceptionally long time to move along the line, and my mind started to wander. The woman in front of me was getting impatient and was rocking back and forth. This gave me the opportunity to notice that she was pretty "MILFY". Not enough time while standing in line to board the plane for that flight of fantasy, but a nice although brief diversion while I was otherwise bored to tears.

Later, in the car, the wife asks me if I noticed the woman in line. A dangerous question, with only a split second to pick an answer. Say "yes" and she might want to know why. But say "no"and risk looking like a liar. Since she was a redhead and she knows I have "issues" I decided to throw caution to the wind and fess up that I did notice her. "Could she been wearing a smaller, skimpier outfit?" Wow, I really didn't notice the outfit. I think it might have been yellow. Luckily, no more true confessions were required.

A few more differences to ponder:

The Differences Between Men and Women
MORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN
Even More...
Not Done Yet...
The REAL Differences
|| JM, 9:56 AM

2 Comments:

That was funny. At least your wife would have noticed if skimpy girl was packing heat. Might save your life one of these days. I always wondered why men are usually the detectives in novels and movies.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 12:35 PM  
My feed reader decided to cut off your post at "...the other day while the wife and I were..."

I started to get a little worried about how much you might be sharing with your readers. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment