stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, July 17, 2006

I + Heart

I have to fess up that I'm a huge fan of the VH1 series I Love The 70's Volume 2. This funky, snarky, fun look back at 70's pop culture reminded me just how much of this decade I'd forgotten about. If you want to test your knowledge their 70's movie trivia and the 70's music trivia quizzes will let you know just how much of an expert you are on the subject.

But my least favorite part of this series (if you ignore the annoying Charo sequences) is the involvement of Allison Arngrim who played Nellie on "Little House On The Prairie". She introduces a "then and now" segment where she reminds viewers that she was famous three decades ago, and "luckily, time's been good to me". That's a subject that's open for debate, but I guess irksome children grow up to be irritating adults.
|| JM, 12:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment