stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging

"One of the advantages of living in a classic split-level is that you have a stairway that provides a great vantage point for me to look out the picture window. Living on a corner provides me with twice the opportunity to catch any human activity that might go on in the neighborhood. I'll just sit here and wedge my face into the railing until the next person walks by for me to bark at."
|| JM, 9:41 AM

3 Comments:

I didn't think anyone had a dog as cute as my own, but I may have been wrong. He or she is adorable.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 1:52 PM  
Look at that cutie patootie and the color of bubbly champaigne!
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 3:25 PM  
Wait, you started dog blogging and I didn't even realize it?? Where have I been?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment