stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Classic Returns

A mixed bag of good news with the announcement that a Chinese Company Intends to Build MG’s in Oklahoma. It will be weird to see a car that was previously British, now under Chinese ownership, made in the U.S. Nice to see this classic name-plate return, but when I saw that the car they are going to produce is going to be called the TF, I began to freak out thinking that they were naming it after a sexual slang term. I was wondering if they were going to bring out a companion car called the BJ, and then I discovered that the name is a recycling of a model name from the classic MG T series. OOps...my bad.
|| JM, 9:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment