stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Boob-O-Rama

I feel like a bit of a boob for passing this link on, but these Shower Breasts are available in the U.K. and are an attractive and fun addition to any bathroom. You fill them with your favorite soap or shampoo and then to dispense you just give them a gentle squeeze. The only problem is that you'll likely run out of soap much quicker when using these.

Luckily, there is no Pam Anderson model available. Probably due to fears of liability litigation over the potential eye injuries that a scale model of her over-engineered assets might cause. I happened to stumble upon (no, really I did) the Wikipedia entry for Pam and its' frank and honest description of her career made me laugh out loud: "a Canadian-American television actress, glamour model, producer, TV personality and author. She was formerly known as Pamela Anderson Lee. Anderson is popularly known for modeling and television acting in the '90s and most notably for her large breasts." I guess there are worse legacies.

But most men just can't resist breasts as this clip illustrates.
|| JM, 7:36 AM

6 Comments:

I'm tellin' ya, we should just arrange for me to have their own breasts and save a lot of trouble. Can you imagine the football huddles then?
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 7:38 PM  
Those are as real as Pamela's from Atlas Shrugs, but at least they don't rant.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  
One word: WHAT?????????
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 PM  
Okay, now I must post the conversation Eric and I just had in response to this invention.

Eric: "Wow, this is the awesome!"

Me: "Oh it's awesome, huh? I guess you want the 'Shower Vagina' to store your wash cloth?"

Eric: "Not a bad idea."

Me: "Do women get a 'Shower Penis' to hang THEIR wash cloths??"

Eric: "If they want one."

Me: "And is there a 'Shower Anus' for gay men?!"

Eric: "Okay, now you might be going a little TOO far."
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  
Not that big a fan of the shower vagina or anus, but I do think the Shower Penis has potential. My only question, would your version multitask and also dispense soap? I'll stop there before I go too far.
Blogger JM, at 10:30 PM  
LOL - great! Love em and love JM's idea too.
Blogger Allena, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment