stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Bit Of A Tease

Well, it looks like the new Star Trek XI movie is a go after all, and they've started to tease us with the release of this new movie poster. With J.J. Abrams at the helm creatively, it promises to be a bit of a re-boot and a return to the early days of the original series. The bad news is that we'll have to wait until 2008 for the release.
|| JM, 10:23 AM

1 Comments:

I think I've given up on the Star Trek movie franchise. I admit that I'm not a huge fan of the original series so most of those movies don't appeal to me at all.

But the new ones aren't working for me either since they practically opened the first TNG installment with the destruction of my beloved NCC-1701-D. I was extremely disappointed in that decision.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment