stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Separated At Birth?

OK, what the heck happened to Christopher Walker? When I saw this recent picture I couldn't escape this "separated at birth" comparison. Not one of the most on target S-A-B's , but I just couldn't let this the moment pass without sharing it.

For some much better ones, you could check out the recent Fark Photoshop: Seperated at Birth thread.
|| JM, 10:33 AM

2 Comments:

Mr. Walken's just fallen on hard times, is all. I'm glad he didn't take the Kenny Roger's road to eternal youth.

Okay, you've got me. That photo of him is pretty damn scary!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  
Apparently Pam Anderson has the same road on her GPS.
Blogger JM, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment