stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Job Interviews


How NOT To Interview

I apparently spent too much time today wearing my "HR" hat interviewing candidates for jobs, which probably explains why I got such a kick out of these video tidbits. A few more just to beat a dead horse:

Job Interview With Boss
Interview with nipple slip
"Where do you see yourself in ten years?"
KFC Interview
Monty Python: Silly Job Interview
The Office: Job Interview
|| JM, 8:08 AM

2 Comments:

How did I never know that you were in HR. You are the ENEMY!!!

Just kidding. I really have nothing against human resources...yet.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  
Hey, I said I was wearing my "HR Hat"...that's not the same as having the whole outfit!
Blogger JM, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment