stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is This Necessary?

This website promises to help you Overcome The Effects Of Circumcision. Seems like a case of locking the barn door after the horse is gone to me. If you use the product, they promise "a feeling of warmth, security and self-esteem". Oh yeah, my self-esteem will freakin' skyrocket with one of those pieces of plastic attached to my junk, I'm sure.

And on a loosely related topic, I had the TV on the other day and in the disclaimer/warning section of one of those new drugs they were advertising, they said "if you are prone to heart failure, mention this to your physician". Well thanks for reminding me; like I wouldn't have mentioned that otherwise?
|| JM, 10:49 PM

1 Comments:

John, I just saw this.

Yikes, John! Why did you leave this where I could see it? Quick! Take it away!!!
Blogger Unknown, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment