stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Enough Is Enough


Google Earth: Gone Too Far?

A much better use of the Google Maps API would be this interactive Strip Club Map allowing you to plan a trip to an adult entertainment location with ease.

And I thought the Star Trek Cribs video was cute, until I realized that it was a promo for G4TV. I still refuse to watch this channel, since I never forgave them for killing off (or at least dumbing down) TechTV. Despite attempts to fill the gap it's just not the same.
|| JM, 12:51 PM

1 Comments:

I think you and Eric need to hang out because he's totally pissed about G4. Sadly I'd never heard of it until he shared the story...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment