stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dubya's Energy Policy


Global Warming
Yes, us liberals and godless tax raisers keep using those inconvenient facts and scientific data. What frightens me is that this parody probably isn't too far removed from the real deal. A few more informative links on a topic that we need to start taking more seriously:
How Melting Glaciers Alter Earth's Surface, Spur Quakes, Volcanoes
Global warming article on Wikipedia
Climate Change FAQ
Global Warming: Human Fingerprints
|| JM, 12:44 AM

2 Comments:

I keep trying to find a theater with Inconvenient Truth, but no luck. I wonder if Jebb won't allow it in the state. Hmmm.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 4:43 PM  
Sharon Begley's article in the WSJ scared the shit out of me. I remember a slight quake we had here in NYC a few years ago, and I felt that quite clearly in my building.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment