stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Domination

Anybody else see the shark in the water? My initial reaction to this weeks' episode of Entourage was that the addition of Dom to the crew was probably the worst addition to an ensemble cast since Cousin Oliver joined The Brady Bunch. Although hardly symptomatic of the "Cousin Oliver Syndrome" since that would require the addition of a cute and cuddly character, which Dom is definitely not, this is not a good development. I'm hoping that since we don't see him added to the shows' cast list that his story arc will be brief. I'd hope for painless as well, but I know that isn't possible since every moment of screen time he's been given has caused me pain.

I've tried to watch this show twice, and both times I haven't been able to finish it. No, it's not because I can't watch it. It's because our own little "dominator" has decided that she this is the right moment for a doggie "relief" walk. She positions herself between me and the TV and just stares at me with those big eyes until I break down and take her out. I'll have to tape it so I can see the whole thing.
|| JM, 12:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment