stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Beer Quotes-A-'Da-Day:

"A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure."
Czech Proverb

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway

"You can't have a Real Country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER."
Frank Zappa

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Welhelm

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
Tom Waits

"I drink with impunity...or anyone else who invites me."
W.C. Fields
|| JM, 9:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment