stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Random Ten

Great, the wife wants an iPod. The only problem is that she wants mine. Rather than going out and getting a new one for herself, she wants me to take the new one. This should be good news, but I find myself attached to this one and all the accessories I have for it that won't work with the new one, like the iTrip. But my reluctance to give this one up is probably based upon my inevitable profound disappointment when Apple brings out a new model right after I buy something.

But in the interest of being trivial and frothy, from the current model comes another installment of the Random Ten:

  • Talk (Scrapped Version); Coldplay
  • Cheated Hearts; Yea Yeah Yeahs
  • One Evening; Feist
  • A Certain Romance; Arctic Monkeys
  • Only; Nine Inch Nails
  • Dani California; Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Hate to Say I Told You So; The Hives
  • Lady; Lenny Kravitz
  • In Love; Ben Folds & William Shatner
  • Steady, As She Goes (Acoustic Version); The Raconteurs
  • || JM, 11:09 AM

    1 Comments:

    Wait, hold it...you want to keep the OLD one??? No way!

    Three weeks after I bought my iPod Photo Apple unveiled the iPod Video and I was livid. Then Eric went out and bought one.

    And I love "Only". :)
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  

    Post a Comment